As a political candidate or campaign organizer you need to have your finger on the pulse of public opinion at all times. You need to know how your "brand" stacks up against the competition, what issues are trending, and how your constituents feel about a topic in real-time.
Today, to get this type of data, you need to monitor multiple social media platforms, and use antiquated, expensive survey techniques like phone surveys and focus groups that take time to collect, analyze and report back the data gathered. The results are often too little, too late.
E2Excel's "Brand Ambassador™" platform eliminates these issues. Though our platform, you can easily conduct the following in real-time all from one easy to use dashboard.
Brand Perception Analysis
Analyze an individual candidate or multiple candidates across multiple social media platforms
Emoji Sentiment Analysis
Many people use emojis to convey how they feel. But do you know to translate the emotions that they represent into meaningful information. Now you can with our Brand Ambassador platform. We help you translate when your messages are conveying happiness, sadness, fear, anger and more.
View your brand sentiment across social media platforms by State.
Detailed AI driven data analytics
Our data analytics let you organize vast amounts of data in real-time to give you a clear picture of what campaign messages are resonating with your constituents.
Delivered via either our MyVoice™ mobile app, your mobile app or through our web portal, our real-time, online survey platform provides you with:
- Multiple question formats (Single/Multiple Choice, Scaling, Ranking, Text/Open Response
- Image and Video inclusion
- Voice response
With E2Excel’s platform, now you can easily:
- Analyze your brand recognition with potential voters
- Determine what issues are important to voters and analyze how they view your position and that of your competitors
- Test potential TV and Print advertising campaigns before you distribute them on a large scale
- Analyze the effect that a crisis is having on your campaign and how effective your crisis management program is, if you need to.